How to use the Minnesota Public Health Data Access portal
User's Guide to Minnesota Public Health Data Access
The Minnesota Public Health Data Access portal (also called the Data Access Portal) provides access to data on a variety of environmental and health topics. This user's guide includes:
What to use the portal for:
Videos: How to use the portal
See the MN Public Health Data Access Portal video series that:
- Provides a summary about the portal,
- Explains how to use and overall navigation,
- Demonstrates how to navigate the website,
- Shows how to navigate within a topic,
- Shows how to navigate to data by location, and
- Shows how to get help.
The Data Access Portal has several resources to help you use and understand the information:
- To get definitions of words you don't understand, visit the Data Portal Glossary.
- If this page did not answer all of your questions, please go to Frequently Asked Questions.
- To learn more about data and statistics, visit Data Resources.
If you need help with something, email email@example.com.